Conclusion & Testimony
In conclusion, we can see why the King James Bible is the perfect, inspired, preserved word of God. The Christian should accept the King James Bible as their Final Authority and reject modern day “scholars” and new versions. There are no proven errors to be found in the King James Bible. The Bible reader should then know that the Bible they hold in their hands is, without any doubt, the very words of God.
I pray that this book has strengthened your faith in God and his precious word; the King James Bible. I hope that you not only believe the King James Bible, but read and study it every day. Believing the Bible will not do you any good, if you do not read and study it faithfully as commanded in scripture.
Isaiah 34:16 “Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read…”
2 Timothy 2:15 “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
John 5:39 “Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.”
Acts 17:11 “These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.”
I would also like to leave you with a brief testimony on how I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and how God showed me that the King James Bible is the word of God.
Other than on Easter Sunday, I was not taken to church when I was a child. It was not until I was around 12 years old that my grandparents and my mother began taking me to church. To be honest, at first I hated going to church, and some days my grandparents would have to make me. One day during the Sunday night church service, while the preacher was preaching against sin, God showed me that I was a sinner on my way to an everlasting Hell. The preacher gave an altar call, but I was too shy to get up and go to the altar. After church was over, while driving home with my mother, I broke out in tears. I told her that I realized that I was lost and I needed to get saved.
At the time, I did not know you could get saved just anywhere, so I waited until the next Sunday. All through the church service I was shaking because I was nervous about going up to the altar. Finally, the preacher got done with his sermon and gave an altar call. I got up right then and walked to the altar, fell to my knees and told God I was a sinner going to Hell and I trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour. I got up with tears in my eyes to find most of the church was down at the altar praying for me, along with my grandpa that gave me a hug that I can never forget. The preacher asked me if I was lost and I thankfully said, “not anymore” and praise God there has not been one day that I regretted making that decision in my life.
After I got saved, I actually enjoyed going to church. I remember praying that my dad would start going to church when I first got saved. The very next weekend my dad started going to church. God is simply amazing and I know that there is power in prayer, which leads me to how God showed me that the King James Bible is the word of God.
In high school, one of my friends told me that the NASV was the best version and the King James Bible should be put on the history shelves. He did his best to try to convince me that the NASV was better, and he almost did. One day I got up and decided that I would go to the bookstore and buy a NASV. When I got to the bookstore it was closed. I came back home, went to my room and got on my knees with my face on the bed and prayed that God would show me the truth about the Bible issue.
The very next week, my current Pastor Dilbert Terry held a Vacation Bible School and guess what the theme was? The theme of the VBS was Why the King James Bible is the word of God! Once again, God had answered another prayer and showed me truth about the Bible issue. I then started going to Trinity Baptist Church in Helenwood, Tennessee, and learned more and more about the word of God.
Later on in 2007, the Assistant Pastor at Trinity Baptist Church, Jack Butts, who is a PBI graduate, introduced me to the works of Dr. Peter S. Ruckman. Dr. Ruckman’s books helped ground me even more in the King James Bible. Anyone who wants more information on why the King James Bible is the word of God or simply wants to learn more about God’s word, I recommend his material. God has surely blessed that man because of his faithful defense of the King James Bible.
Finally, if this book gets into the hands of a sinner that has never accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour, I would like to show them with the scripture how to be saved.
To be saved from an eternal Hell you must first realize that you are a sinner.